Do you want to love where you work? Are you a passionate marketer who can utilize your technical expertise to craft, execute and report on inbound and outbound marketing activities? m2 eCommerce Services is seeking a Marketing Automation Manager to work with our clients.
This is an excellent opportunity as you will enable our clients to deliver a stronger, and more predictable return on marketing investment by delivering flawless execution of local campaigns, representing a key link between corporate and regional campaign performance.
This role focuses on technical project management of the marketing automation development life cycle in an agile environment including requirements gathering, design/development, testing, configuration, and advanced administration.
- You will run Marketo-based campaigns for lead management, lead nurturing, lead scoring and lead routin
- You will be responsible for the alignment between corporate and international marketing campaign execution and effectiveness
- You will partner with marketing leads to improve strategy and execution of demand generation efforts
- You will iterate and optimize campaigns to drive the best possible results
- You will plan and implement trigger-based nurturing programs in collaboration with regional marketing that targets all stages of prospect development, from new prospects to engagement to closed opportunities
- You will collaborate with sales operations on improving and troubleshooting issues with the lead management process and integration with marketing automation platforms
- You will ensure required data is captured at all customer touch points
- You will handle the backlog of user requests, resolve prioritization, and maintain SLA compliance
- You have 2-5 years of business technology marketing experience preferably for a technology company or inside an agency setting
- You have 2+ years of experience managing email campaigns and program implementation in Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, or other marketing automation system is essential
- You have experience managing projects of varying complexity; time management and project management are critical skills
- Your enthusiasm for the design and optimization of systems is apparent and abundant
- You have the ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Superb Project Management skills: including leading agencies, vendors and Global projects
- A depth of knowledge between CRM systems (Salesforce or similar) and Marketing Automation tools (Marketo or similar) and tracking tools to assess campaign effectiveness
- Distinctive problem-solving, strategic and analytical capabilities with a strong track record of setting and delivering against measurable marketing metrics
- Ability to build effective relationships, influence and collaborate internally and externally at all organizational levels
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Being Bi-lingual is a plus