If you see a charge on your credit card statement for a payment to “M2 ECOMMERCE” or “M2ECOMM” it is because you have purchased one or more products in one of our online shops. This is not a scam or an illegit and untrustworthy charge. All of our online shops have real security certifications by Mc Afee and Norton and we only work with reputable payment providers such as Stripe and PayPal.
All of our payment providers use data encryption and anti-fraud technology to keep your information secure, reducing the risk of online fraud. For example PayPal is one of the world’s largest Internet payment companies. In 2014, PayPal moved $228 billion in 30 currencies across more than 190 nations, generating a total revenue of $7.9 billion.
m2 eCommerce Buyer Protection
By using reputable payment providers we can offer you third party Buyer Protection services such as the PayPal Purchase Protection. The PayPal Purchase Protection covers you if you have a problem that you can’t work out with your seller. If an item doesn’t arrive or shows up significantly different than how the seller described it, PayPal will help you get your money back.
The PayPal Purchase Protection covers eligible transactions for the full purchase price, plus original shipping charges.
To qualify for PayPal Purchase Protection:
- Use PayPal to pay for your item.
- Pay for the item in one payment. Items purchased with multiple or partial payments aren’t eligible.
- Open a dispute in PayPal’s Resolution Center within the timeframe noted in the transaction details to let the seller know there’s a problem with the transaction.
- Escalate the dispute to a claim within 20 days of the date you opened the dispute. When you file a claim, you’re asking PayPal to decide whether you should get a refund.
- Keep your PayPal account in good standing.
- For Significantly Not As Described claims (SNAD), you may be required to ship the item back to the Seller at your expense and provide proof of delivery.
To be eligible, you have to follow the dispute process and escalate the dispute to a claim. Disputes not escalated to a claim are not eligible for Purchase Protection.
m2 eCommerce Refund Policy
For most items, in the unlikely situation that your product is faulty, you can send it back to us for a refund or item exchange within 60 days of receiving it. Return shipping reimbursement is not available for this.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Please contact us prior to returning items and obtain a RMA# (Return Merchandise Authorization Number). Include this number on the shipping label.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 60 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.